MWC Classic 46mm Limited Edition XL Military Pilots Watch
SKU Code: CLIX/SH2
This MWC Ltd Edition Classic aviator watch is one of MWC's current Pilot watch models.
The Classic Aviator range of watches are all based on military designs from the 1940s and 50s. Two of the models have a traditional second hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock because this was a common feature in the 1940s, the other models have sweep secondhand's which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These varying designs mean you have the option to choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra large case size of 46 mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very impressive timepiece which has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favorable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts.
These models have a clear exhibition case back to enable you to see the movement in operation.
- Movement: Self Winding 21,600 BPH automatic 22 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and subsidiary second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 50m / 165ft
- Strap: 24 mm High Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Scratch and Shatter Resistant Sapphire
- Caseback: Clear Caseback providing a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement
Please Note: For interest value there are some pictures of the original WWII German Luftwaffe watches which inspired this range at this LINK